- Fable 3 has a same-sex relationship feature! Pretty cool!
- Twitter can save your doctorate, but you never had a library?
- Blackberry has a beta of a Facebook app and has an alternative to the iPad, the Playbook!
- Mystique not mystifying the audience?
- Lindsay Lohan can’t afford to stay at the Betty Ford clinic? WTF?
- Love ScarJo’s new look! She’s so damn pretty! I wouldn’t have guessed she’d grow up to be a complete fox watching Home Alone 3! lol
Sorry I have been a little a-wall lately with Whats-Day … so much is going on and I have to try to catch up!! Check out what I am gushing over! :)
- College students may have too much time on their hands … ?
- Since college students only spend 27 hours in classes, they can spend the rest playing the newest expansion pack of The Sims 3, Late Night. (I will and I spend 40 hours at work)
- Definitely need to know how to read nutrition labels if I’m going to be a little sexy for my sister’s wedding! Maybe I’ll try my favorite Hillzie, Lo’s workout. Or maybe not workout at all (fat chance)!!
- I kinda want the Juicy wireless keyboard … that’s hot!
- Technology and Autism children … great idea! It works for Connor on Degrassi!
- Gradation manicure seems so bad ass!!! I am totally going to do it … maybe for a vacation or something. LOL
So last week, I was craving to play my Sega Dreamcast (displaying my inner geek)! I think it’s probably one of the most under-respected consoles! The graphics were amazing - for the time - and it had a great selection of video games. My personal faves were Crazy Taxi series, Power Stone series, Sonic (of course), and Rippin’ Riders (makers of Crazy Taxi).
Then I was thinking about my Nintendo 64 … Star Fox was that DEAL!!! There was also another video game called Beetle racing and all the cars were Volkswagen Beetles … I wanted one oh-so badly … but my BFF ended up with one!
Man … just thinking of the good ol’ days! LOL … anyways, back to work!